Søk i denne bloggen

tirsdag, januar 21, 2014

A second chance

I actually started reading this book once before, however at the time i found the way it was written really confusing and I did not get much out of it. Many may wonder why I would choose it again, for  this reading project. From what I have heard about The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, spiked interest, so i I figured out to give it a second chance. It might be a little out of my comfort sone when it comes to genre as well as the way it is written. On the other hand I can not deny that to try new things must often lead to new experiences. Experience is indisputable a good thing. The fact that my language skills has improved since my last reading of the book, came to my advantage. Only after reading a couple of chapters I noticed that i now got a much wider understanding of the content. I'm therefor looking forward to continue reading, with high expectations and hoping that the rest of the book will not let me down. 







1 kommentar:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogs. Nice layout! I hope you enjoy blogging about the novel you are reading, I certainly enjoyed reading your first post. Remember that I (jeg ) is alway written with a capital letter. You should also be a bit more careful where you put your commas.

    SvarSlett